Hey there! My name is Amanda. I run on Vitamin D, endorphins, and jumping pictures.
And I can help you do that too.
Are you reading this after a long day of work? Heck, are you reading this while you’re at work? Don’t worry, I won’t tell your boss.
If you have a bucket list a mile (or more) long, but you’re starting to think you might never accomplish anything on there – you’ve come to the right place. Let’s take some action TODAY to get you crossing things off of your bucket list.
Start Busting Your Bucket List
1) First things first? Sign up for my e-mail newsletter – just for signing up, you’ll get a PDF of my favorite tools for crossing things off of my bucket list.
2) Send me an e-mail. Tell me all of your bucket list dreams – or at least your top 3. The second you tell somebody what you’re dreaming, you’re already more accountable. Why do you think I posted my bucket list on the internet for the world to see?
Also, as soon as you tell me your bucket list dreams, I’m going to put my brain to the test and see what I can do to help you. I don’t call myself the bucket list enabler for nothing!
3) Start digging through my archives. I’ve got some seriously good reads here (although I may have some bias) that’ll get your brain churning. Here are some of my favorites:
- Want to make more travel happen this year? I am in love with my resolution.
- Love slow travel, but don’t have 6 months of your time to dedicate to travel? Check out how I managed in Austin, Texas.
- Feeling a little bit off balance? I’ve got 5 Things you can do RIGHT THIS SECOND to regain balance.
- Self care is one of the most important things to me. Here are 21 ways you can practice self care on the road (or at home wishing you were on the road).
- If you are still in school and think that traveling is just not going to happen, what if I told you you might want to think again? Here are some tips I use for traveling while in school!
- Speaking of traveling while in school, the classic road trip is always a good option. Here are 7 things you’ll want to bring along on a road trip!
I am so glad you stopped by and would love to hear from you. I’m so excited to get to know you and have you join this bucket list busting community! Stop by and say hi on social media by following the links below.
I also love to feature other bloggers for a series called “Chasing Their Sunshine.” This is your place to brag about the place you live, what you absolutely love to do, and why everybody else should come and visit. If you’re interested in sharing, please reach out! I’d love to have you. If you need some examples, here are some brilliant posts about Washington, D.C. and Milwaukee, Wisconsin!